We are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for everyone on Hiber.
- Keep it civil and do not make personal attacks or use offensive language when interacting with other users. No harassment, witch hunting, sexism, racism or hate speech will be tolerated. Furthermore, discussions regarding politics, religion, sex, or the like will be removed.
- Nudity, sexuality, profanity, violence, self-harm and other potentially disturbing subject matter will not be tolerated in any capacity. Posting such may result in an immediate ban without warning. A good general rule is if you think it will get you in trouble, don’t post it.
- No inappropriate profiles (usernames, nicknames, avatars, etc.), titles on games or descriptions. This can include blank names, unusual unicode, political views, slurs, or any other offensive material.
- Do not share your personal information, including your real name, address, phone number, e-mail, school, or other contact information. Never use a profile image of yourself. Don’t share your password with anyone.
- Don’t spam. This includes, but is not limited to: unnecessarily tagging any user or group, sending excessive amounts of messages, repeating the same message, emoji, or characters again and again, or constant use of CAPITAL LETTERS.
- This is not a dating site, so if that’s what you are interested in, feel free to visit another platform where that is the focus.
- If you upload anything such as profile pictures, videos, assets, etc. you are responsible for ensuring you have the right to do so. For instance, if you upload a profile picture of a popular animated series character, you likely don’t own that, or have a license to use it. If the company that owns that rights to that art contacts us with a copyright claim, or takedown request, we will remove it and you will either lose your ability to upload for a period of time, or be banned.
- Have fun, enjoy the community and be a part of it. Give us feedback on what you like, love and dislike, and what you want from HiberWorld. We are listening and we respond.
- Have an awesome day!
Last Updated: February 16, 2022